A List Of Interesting Argumentative Essay Topics You Should Consider
Argumentative essays are very popular and one of the most given essay tasks for students at school and college level. They are interesting just as the name suggests and students have a lot of margin to show their creative and argumentative skills. The essays can earn students good grades, if they adhere to all the basics of the argumentative types of essays. Make sure that the students start with a right essay topic. If the students are given a particular topic to write about, then that is the best thing as they do not need to research for selecting a topic. But, if the topic is not given, then the job is even more difficult. Students in such scenario are required to do some intense brainstorming to come up with a workable and effective argumentative essay topic.
List of some useful and popular argumentative essay topics:
There are a number of essay topics which students can consider to write a comprehensive and an effective argumentative essay to gain some good grades. The topic needs to be very broad and the students are required to evaluate it from all perspectives. If they do proper intense brainstorming on the essay topic at the start then they will surely come up with something bigger and better in the end. The following is a list of some of the most hot and easy to write on argumentative essay topics:
- What factors are responsible for such intense and ever increasing global warming?
- Is our over dependency on computers dangerous in any way?
- Should parents have a good check on their child’s activity on the internet?
- Should gay marriages be legalized all over the world?
- Should cigarette smoking be banned from all public places?
- Do test scores give the right indication about the competency and efficiency of the institute?
- Is it ok to be dependent on your friends for a lot of basic and personal things?
- Should use of condoms be restricted due to possible bad behavior and sexual abuse?
- Should nudity be banned from all the beaches?
- Are CEOs are paid too much for their work?
- How significant is the age factor in a relationship?
- Is it OK to share all your secrets with your partner?
- Are there any benefits for studying in a co-ed school?